Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Immigration Dogs



This piece is part of a two types of papers, a semi-transparent vellum sheet on the front and a white Bristol/smooth paper.

The concept of the robot evolved from the classic arcade game "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". In the game there are these robots that drill up and rope you to shock you. This would be a perfect immigration invention. Robots that will do our biting.

In the bottom layer is a picture of Himmler. And I don't think he had anything to do with immigration.

The two were combine randomly. There was no specific reason. I was just trying to find out if the layering of a semi-transparent worked with another image.

I think it worked out fine.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Oh my god. Your political art is even better than your other drawings. I really like the immigration one. Really cool.